Raving’s 18th Indian Gaming National Marketing Conference
January 25 – January 27, 2016
Harrah’s Resort Southern California
- March 2015 – We’re returning to San Diego in 2016! We’re booking exhibit space now (last year we sold out). Look for program details and registration information in the next few months.
- February 2015 – Thank you to all our sponsors and attendees. Attendees, view bonus materials and handouts at our special web portal! Have you lost the link? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for this private page.
- December 23, 2014 – Santa came early! Receive over $800 in free gifts. Click here to find out more.
- December 17, 2014 – We have four booths left for the exhibit hall. Contact Amy Hergenrother at email@example.com or call her at 775-329-7864 before the tradeshow is sold out. Click here for the Sponsorship Handout.
- December 11, 2014 – Read the latest news by clicking here.
- October 23, 2014 – How can attending this conference help your gaming career? Click here.
- October 6, 2014 – It’s here! Download the 2015 Brochure
- September 11, 2014 - You can Register Online and Register PDF.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list for updates to this conference.
Join us for the only conference dedicated to tribal casino marketing:
Thank you to our 2015 sponsors
This long-running, signature conference is specifically designed for tribal gaming executives. Hundreds of casinos have sent their marketing teams, GMs and tribal decision makers for courses in casino marketing strategies that work for tribal casinos.
The conference, a staple for tribal casinos throughout the U.S. and Canada, encompasses two and a half days of relevant presentations, hands-on workshops, signature networking events and tradeshow. Email Christine Faria, Raving’s VP of Ops & Communications, or give her a holler at 775-329-7864 if you have any questions.
A unique learning experience pertinent to tribal casinos today:
The topics are personally developed by our team who works with our tribal gaming clients out in the field – to make sure we’re hitting the subjects that are pertinent to you, today, on your gaming floor. And we know that “Marketing” encompasses a lot more than it did just a few years ago. That’s why we cover everything from technology, electronic marketing, database and player tracking to sales skills, player development, direct marketing and promotions. If you are ready to take your career, your team and your casino to the next level, then register today.
Download the 2015 Brochure Each year, our goal is to take your knowledge to the next level and bring value to your tribal casino.
Just don’t take our word for it:
“Most organized and personal conference I’ve been to in years! Presenters and topics were phenomenal. Presenters were approachable and they stayed for each other’s sessions and didn’t swoop away.”
“Your people are great and full of knowledge.”
“When I go to a Raving Conference, I know that I am going to hear Speakers who are real. By real, I mean that they have actually walked the walk. A person can ‘go by the book’ on what SHOULD work in Casino Marketing, but the ‘books’ don’t always take into account the ‘human’ factor. I go to the Raving Conference because the ‘experts’ have true experiences and that, to me, is where the real knowledge is.”
“I still remember my first Raving conference. I was in awe. I remember the power of Steve Browne, whose real life experiences showed what casino marketing should be about, magic. We can all so easily become so involved in our own property that we get ‘tunnel vision’ and we don’t take the time to open our eyes to what everyone else is doing that is different, unique and is working. I have now been in casino marketing for over 20 years and I still walk away from every Raving conference with new ideas.”
“Enjoyed all the opportunities to network from sessions designed for it to break times.”
“It was a great conference. A great perspective on Native American marketing.”
“I felt really inspired. All of the presenters were excellent.”
“Nicole Barker knows her stuff and she presents it brilliantly.”
“Dennis Conrad is always inspiring!”
“No matter how many times I hear Steve Browne’s stories, he never fails to bring a tear to my eyes. He is awesome!”
Why a tribal gaming executive should attend this conference:
Whether you’re a seasoned general manager or a fresh-faced newbie to tribal casino marketing, this is the one conference you won’t want to miss. Learn from the very best marketing folks who have thrived in Indian Country. Connect with your peers and learn what challenges you share and how to overcome them. Discover new ideas that your competitors haven’t thought of!
This two and a half day conference is comprised of general sessions and intimate small group workshops. Plus on-floor assignments and networking events. If you haven’t been to this conference before, then you haven’t experienced learning the Raving way. We believe in three core concepts: if you are going to learn, might as well have fun doing it; the learning from each other is invaluable; and we’ll provide the very best speakers and the best topics – you just have to show up ready to learn.
Download the 2015 Brochure with complete presentation and workshop descriptions.
Signature Events, Tradeshow, Networking and More …
-The Barona/VCAT Award for Excellence In Indian Gaming Marketing celebrates the best tribal marketing team and it is the only national competition of its kind for tribal gaming. At the 2014 ceremony we honored Lucky 7 Casino – check out the press release and Read here. Is your casino next? We celebrate “big” with the selected casino and all attendees at a VIP luncheon at the event. Click here for the Submission Form for Barona/VCAT Award for 2015. Click here to view Dennis’ Tips for Making a Quality Barona/VCAT Award Submission. Winner to be announced at conference. Please note the deadline for submission is DECEMBER 5.
-Our host property treats our attendees as special guests. They let us out in their casino for an on-floor assignment after the Welcome Reception. They also do a special, attendee-only Back of the House Tour.
-Your learning experience comes from several sources – we’ve got presenters who have walked in your shoes and they are available before, during and after sessions. We’ve got a room full of gaming vendors who can really make a difference to your tribal casino. You’ll learn from your fellow attendees at our always popular speed networking session, and at our infamous “wrap-it up, let’s meet again, who knows what they’ve cooked up” Insider Party on the last night of the conference.
-Tired of being a bridesmaid? SCA Gaming will again be supporting the conference with handfuls of cash in a special networking break where attendees got a chance to participate in a casino promotion.
Travel for 2015
To stay at our host property, please call Harrah’s Resort Southern California no later than January 17. After this date, room rate and availability is not guaranteed. Saturday rooms are very limited.
Group Code: S01RAV5
Rate: $129 per night (no resort fee) if booked by January 17, 2015
Reservations: 1-800-HARRAHS. You can’t use your discount code online.
The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport Harrah’s Southern California will provide free shuttle service with a reservation from this airport. Plan on a 45 minute to one hour drive in non-commute hours.
To make a shuttle reservation:
- Just click on this link and book your transportation to/from (Round Trip) San Diego Airport and Harrah’s Resort Southern California (known as Harrahs Casino Hotel in the link system) or you can call 1-800-blue-van and use code RAVNG (do not use RAVING) to also book your transportation.
- Gratuity is not included and it will be at each individual’s discretion
- There is a 24 hour lead-time in booking your transportation – anything inside 24 hours will not be available
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The resort will be sponsoring Shared Ride Shuttle ONLY – if you book anything above and beyond Shared Ride Shuttle, this cost will be billed to the individual making the arrangement(s) and no longer sponsored by the resort.
- You will receive a receipt via email that lists a charge and will say “direct bill.” This means it’s being paid by Harrah’s. At no time should you have to provide your credit card information.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
There are several unique sponsorship opportunities at this conference including traditional booth space (we always sell out). For more information on exhibiting at the event or being a sponsor, please contact Amy Hergenrother, VP of Business Development, Raving Consulting Company, 775-329-7864, email@example.com. Download the Sponsorship Handout.