Northwest Indian Gaming Conference & Expo
June 19 – 21, 2017
Tulalip Resort Casino, Tulalip, WA
Come and meet Raving’s new CEO, Deana Scott, and other Raving Partners at this year’s conference and expo. We’ve expanded Raving’s core skills and services and now offer 360 property reviews, strategic planning, casino hotel development and startup, outsourced marketing monthly management services and more. Want to find out more?
Are your revenues flat? Is the competition beating down your door? Have a project that you’ve been meaning to tackle? Reach out to Amy today to set up your appointment while the team is in Washington by emailing her at email@example.com or giving her a holler at 775-329-7864.
Meet the Ravers:
- Deana Scott, CEO, Raving Consulting Company; catch Deana on the session How to Make any Property Feel like a 4 Star Hotel, Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:30 AM.
- Amy Hergenrother, VP Business Development, Raving Consulting Company
- Brett Magnan, Raving Partner, Hospitality; catch him during the F&B Roundtable session on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 1:15 PM.
- Daniel Wood, Raving Partner, Phone Based Marketing Solutions and VP of Business Development at Engagex
- Kell Houston, Senior Raving Partner, Gaming Entertainment
- Azam Husain, Raving Partner, Analytics and Systems Integration Specialist and CEO, Casino Science; catch Az on the session Data Analysis on Your Players Club System on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:30 AM
- Doug Parker, Raving Partner, Accounting and Compliance Department Supervisor, Finley & Cook; catch him during the session The Resurgence of Table Games on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 1:15 PM.
If you’re headed to Northwest Indian Gaming Conference & Expo or your property is in Washington, give us a call to set up a meeting! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-329-7864.