Do you struggle with identifying high value players, executing and tracking your promotions, and accurately measuring marketing initiatives? We've got a solution!
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
You need a better approach for targeting players with promotions; your current process is too laborious, taking days or weeks to craft a single targeted list.
- Your marketing team does not want to spend weeks or months learning a complex business intelligence product – they want a solution that is tailored to their exact goals and challenges.
- There is no common framework for A/B testing and measuring promotion investments.
- Your marketing staff is spending most of their time building reports rather than executing on insights.
- Your market is hyper-competitive with an over saturation of gaming operators fighting for existing share of wallet.
- Your property cannot effectively and efficiently tie all systems together to create a true picture of a player’s value.
- You have multiple players that create a similar theo and you don’t know which ones are more valuable to your property.
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then let me introduce you to a solution Raving is now providing.
Let me back up for a second.
Many of you long-time subscribers have read articles by Raving Partner, Az Husain. Yup, he’s the guy that you come to after you’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a new business intelligence system and realize that your software still can’t determine true player worth. Or,
hopefully, you’ve come to us before that investment and he showed you how you to use your current systems and software to easily pull and analyze all of the valuable data that you have right at your fingertips.
He’s that integration and data specialist that you’d give everything to have permanently on your team. And as CEO of Casino Science, he’s developed an affordable program (no expensive software or hardware purchase or long-term contracts needed) that will solve all of those scenarios above and more.
You’ve always counted on Raving for our candor: we only recommend solutions that will make your casino more money, avoid extra costs, and drive more butts into seats (and don’t waste your time, right?)
- Generate player segments for promotions that can be identified in minutes rather than days/weeks.
- Create targeted segments using predictive analytics that will result in a 30% conversion rate with the highest theo generated for an automated approach.
- Shift your marketing staff’s activities from report building to proactive analysis and engagement.
- Deliver a custom analytics solution that allows the marketing team to consume casino data in a self-service way.
- Integrate casino data from across the enterprise – casino management system, hotel, food/beverage, retail, etc.
- Provide an efficient and cost-effective cloud-based tool that has an audited, secure pipeline from data transfer & storage to visualization.
Deana’s take: As operators, we manage so many different software programs, it’s nice to finally find one that can combine all of the data into one easy to manage and understand solution. And until I took over as CEO for Raving, I was a casino marketer and general manager for over twenty years. I would have jumped on this immediately.
What makes it an easy decision? There are no long-term contracts, everything is ultra secure, it’s cloud based (so no investment in expensive hardware or onsite software), it’s easy to use, and if you can imagine it, they will build an analysis to test it. If your casino is like the ones I've worked at, it’s not like you have an abundance of time or technical specialists on hand to figure out useful, but complicated, tools.
Does this sound intriguing? Give me a call at 775-329-7864 or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not:
… identifying the right audience to target your new promotions
… effectively measuring the financial results of your promotions
… testing the incremental lift in your promotions
… sure where your players are coming from
… currently using demographic and psycho-graphic data to better target your players
I’d love to personally introduce you to our new partners, Az and Leigh of Casino Science (booth #308) next week at the Casino Marketing & Technology Conference. If you’re ready to have a short discussion, just give me a call at 775-329-7864 or email me email@example.com. For a free Casino Science technology assessment for your property, visit www.casinosci.com/raving.
All the best,
PS - Even if you’re not currently in the market for the CSBI solution, don’t hesitate to drop me a line. In my new role, I welcome all discussions and would love to share with you the new and expanded services we are now providing.
Please leave your comment about this article below. We welcome candid feedback, so speak freely! Your information is safe with us and if we decide to share your comment, we will contact you first for permission, promise!