The stories that remind us WHY we do what we do
For a number of reasons, Tribal gaming organizations are seldom recognized for their history of uncommon generosity and support that they provide to non-Native and Native organizations and communities.
This November, we ask you to participate in the third annual Tribal Spirit of Giving Celebration by sharing a story about how your tribal organization has come together to raise awareness, raise funds, or offer assistance to people and to causes in the past year. (See below how to share)
Need some inspiration? Here are a few videos to remind us all of the role of Indian gaming:
Now, it's your turn. We want to hear from your Tribal organization. What is your story?
Here are the details for the third annual Tribal Spirit of Giving Celebration:
1. Tell us a story about how your tribal organization has come together to raise awareness, raise funds, or offer assistance to people and to causes in the past year
2. Go here to begin your free, online entry
3. Each casino/tribal organization can submit up to three entries
4. Win up to $500 donated to the charity of your choice
5. Final luncheon on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 to share and celebrate!
Help inspire. Share your story by November 30.
Please leave your comment about this article below. We welcome candid feedback, so speak freely! Your information is safe with us and if we decide to share your comment, we will contact you first for permission, promise!