Check out what's inside!
Are you joining the Raving team at the end of the month in Durant, OK for the 20th National Indian Gaming Analytics & Marketing Conference? Be sure to pick up your free copy of the magazine at registration!
- How Continuous Engagement Is Transforming the Digital Customer Experience Is your casino using this marketing strategy?
- Utilizing an Additional Channel of Contact for Better Results How to utilize your staff to drive more trips and impact flat revenues
- Five Key Ways to Improve Your Food and Beverage Operation (Part IV of V) If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it
- Cluster Analysis Reveals Hidden Insights Taking customers segmentation to the next level
- Standalone Revenue Center or Integrated Marketing Tool? Your options for social gaming at your casino
- How Small Casinos Can Turn Social Gaming into a Revenue StreamUnderstanding the difference between embedded and non-embedded sites
- An Interview with Sam McCracken, Visionary and General Manager of the Nike N7 Program Celebrating the Tribal gaming community and its workforce who are dedicated to improving the lives of their communities
- Are There Holes in Your Most Valuable Asset? Protecting and maintaining your player database with regular checkups
- Casino Analytics Is Entering a New Renaissance From carded play to machine learning
- The Sharper the Knife, the Less You Bleed Rethinking data analysis with siloed thinkiing
- Is It Time for a Rebrand? Five steps to successfully navigate this process
- Benefits of Choice Architecture How to guide player choices for maximum profit
- The Ultimate Host Model … A hybrid of hunter and hugger
- Casino Communications 101 Recognizing your own limitations and locating resources to optimize your business
- What You Need to Know About the Entertainment Contract ProcessTerminology to protect your event and your casino
About the magazine:
This magazine comes out once a quarter and is complimentary.
Not a regular subscriber? Don't miss any issues of Raving's Strategic Solutions Magazine. Go here to subscribe to all of our publications (click on the "sign up for our e-newsletters" button). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for forwarding on to a friend!
Have you missed an issue? Go here to see all of our publications and download archived copies. Have an article or topic request? Would you like to submit an article? We want to know! Just email our editor, Christine Faria, or call her at 775-329-7864.
Please leave your comment about this article below. We welcome candid feedback, so speak freely! Your information is safe with us and if we decide to share your comment, we will contact you first for permission, promise!