Check out what's inside!
Will you be attending NIGA? Pick up your free copy of the magazine at our booth (#927) and join us at the fourth annual Native Strong Comedy Slam on April 19 - learn more about this fundraising event on page 20.
- Getting Through to Your Guests - How to avoid the dreaded appearance of "telemarketing" or "spam" calls
- The Raving Engagement Laboratory: The Results Are In! - How a casino-specific gamification promotion was adopted to an industry conference, and what marketers can learn from that
- Make the Transition from Linear Marketing to Loyalty 360 - Why fly fishing is the answer to embarking on this new adventure
- The International Language? Hospitality! - Guest service around the globe
- How to Design Happiness (Part III) - Creating a memorable guest experience
- How to Stop Being Afraid of the Phone! - Tips to improve your tele-selling process
- Four Things to Consider Before You Consider Consultation Help - How to manage this outside resource to your benefit
- Raving's 2nd Annual Indian Gaming National Marketing Survey - Key findings indicate promotions and digital spending will increase; email at status quo
- Laughter for a Cause - Are you in? - The Native Strong Comedy Slam returns
- The State of Direct Mail - Despite increasing costs and new technology, it's still a casino marketer's bread and butter
- ¡Viva La Casino Analytics Revolución! - How machine learning will change gaming
- Billboard Technology - Yes, it exists, and this is how you can use it strategically
- Invest in Your Property's Future - Put curb appeal and upkeep in this spring's budget
- Losing Money on Your Entertainment? - Here's a different way to look at your budget
About the magazine:
This magazine comes out once a quarter and is complimentary.
Not a regular subscriber? Don't miss any issues of Raving's Strategic Solutions Magazine. Go here to subscribe to all of our publications (click on the "sign up for our e-newsletters" button). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for forwarding on to a friend!
Have you missed an issue? Go here to see all of our publications and download archived copies. Have an article or topic request? Would you like to submit an article? We want to know! Just email our editor, Christine Faria, or call her at 775-329-7864.
Please leave your comment about this article below. We welcome candid feedback, so speak freely! Your information is safe with us and if we decide to share your comment, we will contact you first for permission, promise!