July 16 - 17, 2018
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
Register By June 29 and save!
If you haven’t attended the Host Development Conference, we develop it every year for the team at BNP Media/Casino Journal; it’s been an industry mainstay for several years. This year we’ve revamped and expanded the entire program!
1. First, you’ll see that the conference starts in the morning with a bootcamp, for those who are new to the industry or the role of host, need a refresher, or thinking of building or remodeling their host department. This new two-hour session focuses on the basics of analysis and reports, the primary role of a host in a sales-focused player development model, basic sales technique and more. If you are just starting a host department, you'll get some proven tactics on what you must include for success.
2. Second, we will be sending out a survey to all Host Conference registrants prior to the event to gather information on what’s top of mind for you and throughout the conference we’ll make sure that we’re addressing those hot buttons and making each session relevant to your learning. All of the sessions this year are either new or revamped, featuring topics from technology and sales to ethics and data. View full agenda
3. We’re making it more interactive, because we know learning isn’t "one size fits all.” We're giving you an opportunity to connect with the other player development specialists in the room, your counterparts from across the country, so you can leave with even more solutions. We do this is by integrating a group project on top of the survey I mentioned. This new level of learning engagement proved a huge success at our marketing and analytics conference this past January.
Raving will be exhibiting at Casino Marketing & Technology that kicks off on Tuesday, July 17 on the tradeshow floor - make sure to stop by and say “hi” to the team and our Partners. We also have several intriguing sessions that you won’t want to miss including:
- Reputation Management: Do You Really Know What Your Players Are Saying About You and How Are You Responding?
- Next Generation Loyalty 360, Marketing Beyond Free Play: How to bring the "relationship" back in to relationship marketing
- Professional Development - Success Strategies for Casino Marketers
- Strategies to Market Your Non-Gaming Amenities (and Why They Are Different)
- How You Can Use Gamification to Create an Interactive Loyalty Club Experience
Got questions? Not attending, but something is keeping you up at night? We’re always a phone call away at 775-329-7864 or you can email me directly at [email protected].
PS - Not registered yet? Are you an current client of Raving’s? Contact Gency Warren at 775-329-7864 or [email protected] for your Raving Client Discount Code which is good for both programs and for new registrations only.
Please leave your comment about this article below. We welcome candid feedback, so speak freely! Your information is safe with us and if we decide to share your comment, we will contact you first for permission, promise!